Tailor Made is exclusively recruiting for a dynamic, multi award winning manufacturer, wholesale distributor in Blackburn, who are seeking an experienced SEO Specialist to join their busy team.
You will work to drive traffic to the website whilst improving search engine results. You will have an in-depth understanding of SEO strategies, knowledge of multiple analytic and tracking tools, and experience in creating progress reports.
* Plan, develop and implement the SEO strategy
* Work towards natural search optimization and ROI maximisation
* Regularly perform thorough keywords research
* Monitor redirects, PPC and KPI's
* Prepare and present reports
* Identify the target audiences
* Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
* Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimisation
* Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
* Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
* Support the online merchandising team
* Experience within a similar position
* Demonstrate planning and implementing SEO strategies
* Experience in web analytics, marketing and business development
* Excellent time management and communication skills
For more information contact Louisa Ellis
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful