We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced occupational therapist or other HCPC/NMC registered practitioner to join our team as a Rehabilitation Case Manager. We are a national, award-winning provider of rehabilitation solutions for individuals who have incurred personal injury or absence from work.Rehabilitation Case ManagerLocation
: East London & Surrounds (candidates in Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Middlesex & Essex will be considered)Hours
: 35 hours per week (part-time roles also considered)Salary
: £33,000 - £40,000 /year + car allowance + benefits (listed below)About Us:
We deliver market leading case management and vocational services and are widely recognised not just as experts in our field, but as a caring company that puts our clients, staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are passionate about quality and proud to invest in our people; enabling them to thrive in their roles and providing them with the skills and resources to deliver the best possible services to our clients.About You:
We are looking for an occupational therapist or other HCPC/NMC registered practitioner with a proven clinical background in areas such as brain injury, amputations, complex orthopaedic conditions and/or vocational rehabilitation. Rehabilitation case management experience is not essential as full training will be provided. You will need to be innovative, flexible, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team and align with our company values.The Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your clinical skills and experience in a commercial environment to help our clients reach their clinical and vocational rehabilitation goals. The role involves navigating clients through their personal rehabilitation journey by: assessing their needs; implementing goal-focussed rehabilitation programmes; facilitating their return to work/study; collaborating with other professionals and communicating regularly with external stakeholders. Our Rehabilitation Case Managers work from home, but are required to travel regularly to meet with clients. They also meet frequently as a team and attend regular training events.The Benefits:
Employee benefits on offer include:
- Excellent remuneration package, including a competitive salary, generous car allowance, pension scheme and company credit card.
- The ability to work from home with flexible working hours as standard.
- A comprehensive company induction as well as extensive training and support in rehabilitation case management, as required.
- Access to proactive support, mentoring and formal clinical supervision from peers and regional team leaders.
- Subscription to an increasing library of bespoke, industry-leading CPD accredited training packages designed by our Training Academy.
- Up to 25 hours of free internal CPD training and the opportunity to network and socialise with other team members at quarterly company conferences and regional meetings.
- Attendance at external CPD events paid for by the company.
- Involvement in projects and initiatives within the broader Group.
- Training and support to conduct specialist vocational assessments such as functional capacity, ergonomic and workplace assessments through Obair Associates.
To apply to our Rehabilitation Case Manager vacancy, please click on Apply to upload your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.