This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a local organisation. Your main role will be to assist the Operations Manager in the efficient running and maintenance of facilities. You will provide support to all staff in the appropriate use of technology through advice and training in order to improve their understanding and experience of its use.
* Monitor network activity.
* Support user accounts with AD.
* Ensuring antivirus software is up to date.
* Ensuring the Local area Network is functioning as required, (including wireless LAN).
* Diagnosis of network, server (Windows, physical and virtual via Hyper-V) and proxy issues.
* Respond to Help Desk tickets and ensure all requests are recorded and investigatated.
* Installing, maintaining and repairing a wide variety of IT hardware, software and equipment including; PCs, laptops, Smartboards, data, projectors, telephones, tablets, printers, sound & lighting equipment.
* Detect, diagnose and resolve peripheral and application errors.
* Install new hardware and repair existing hardware.
* Reload software on desktops, laptops and tablets.
* Carry out basic health and safety checks.
Essential Experience / Qualifications & Attributes Required
* Recent experience in a similar role.
* Strong working knowledge of Windows 10.
* Evidence of basic Windows Server Administration.
* Good technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Pro-active learner with a willingness to undertake further training.
* Experience of industry standards, such as ITIL and Prince2.
* Must hold a valid driving license and have means of transport.
If you have the relevant experience and you are currently seeking a new challenge, please submit an up to date CV by using the 'apply' button below and I will be in touch to discuss next steps