* Multi-category, multi-national & £multi-million turnover food manufacturer currently experiencing unprecedented growth in the UK
* The company's success has been achieved through a commitment to developing their workforce and the innovation of first to market products.
* Our client is seeking a Brand Manager and a Senior Brand Manager for their leading food business which has a vision to grow its core brands worldwide.
* Our client is based in the heart of London making it easily accessible from multiple locations.
* Development and execution of the annual marketing plans on this multi category brand
* Establish consumer & customer insights and make sound strategic recommendations
* Develop compelling stories for growing the brand in existing categories
* Own key innovation projects, working with production to manage process from concept to launch
* Accompany and support the Commercial Manager/ Marketing Manager at customer meetings, bringing to life the brand for the trade
* Develop optimum consumer communication plans to deliver both marketing and business objectives, exploring new and different ways to connect with our target consumer
* Support Marketing Manager in development of a future vision in the UK
* Management of the external Marketing Agencies.
* Monitor and control the marketing budget for consumer spend
* A passionate brand advocate with a natural affinity for brands and how they connect with consumers
* Proven success in marketing at Brand Manager level in a branded FMCG company
* A passion for food combined with a natural curiosity for consumers and new products
* Led innovation in core grocery categories
* Dynamic with ability to inspire others
* Analytical, inquisitive and innovative
* Understanding of the UK multiple grocery channels and their associated trading issues
* Educated to University Degree level
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 6/15718/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.