Due to the expansion of our client, Amour Recruitment is seeking an Italian Speaking Procurement Specialist to join their purchasing team with knowledge of IT procurement and sourcing across Europe.
The job holder will report to the Purchasing Manager and Team Leader and will be responsible for handling new requests for quote coming in, customers and suppliers' relationships.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Source IT related products and services, respond to customer requests for quote within given SLAs
* Negotiate price, payment terms and delivery timescales to achieve targets and increase savings for our customers
* Evaluate supplier price, quality, and delivery performance
* Onboard new suppliers and maintain supplier records up to date
* Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships through effective communications
* Prepare and implement appropriate forms of contract and commitment with suppliers. Involve legal counsel and senior management when required
* Understand customer needs and take prompt action on their requests
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in the IT industry in roles including, but not limited to, sourcing, buying and supply chain management. Preferably dealing with European countries.
* Experience in managing supplier interactions and ideally some experience in reviewing contracts
* General knowledge of distributors, publishers and products in the IT industry
* Confident in the entire procurement process from quote to invoice
Hours are (Apply online only) Monday to Friday, 25 days holiday plus many more benefits!!
Call Amour Recruitment on (phone number removed) for more information or apply now