Are you a passionate and experienced early years primary teacher?
Do you feel that teaching students with special educational needs is right down your street?
Are you looking for a full-time position with an immediate start?
If this ticks your boxes, we'd love to have a chat!
I am currently recruiting for a resilient SEN primary teacher to join a fantastic special school in the Shoreham-by-Sea area. The school caters for primary students, aged from 4 - 11 with moderate to complex and profound learning difficulties, it is therefore vital that you have experience adapting your teaching style to individual needs. You will be the class teacher of a lovely early years class with less than 10 students and plenty of adult support, where learning through play will be key in your lessons. You will be joining an outstanding, passionate, and very supportive team that will make sure you settle in your new role. Do you see yourself teaching a creative and alternative curriculum? This could be the role that you are looking for!
Benefits of working for this school:
* Highly supported ongoing training and CPD programmes
* Supportive and approachable management
* Great opportunities to promote creative, meaningful learning opportunities
* The chance to work with a Good, well-resourced school
* No evening or weekend work
* Free parking
Benefits of working with Masterclass:
* A dedicated and experienced consultant that specialises in SEN, that will tailor the service to your needs to secure your dream role
* Current, honest career and market advice
* Continuous support throughout your career journey with FREE CPD
* Flexible working hours
* A wide variety of benefits such as store discounts
* Focus on your health and well-being as a priority
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and capabilities:
* Resilience and patience with working with students who exhibit challenging behaviour
* Commitment to ongoing personal development
* Experience working with children
* Knowledge or experience working with any special needs
Have we been able to tick those boxes?
Does this role sound like the challenge you are looking to rise to?
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to make a real difference to young people with special needs, send over your CV today and we'll be in touch to discuss the role in greater detail.
Do you have any questions before you apply? Get in touch with one of our expert consultants on (phone number removed)
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that includes and Enhanced DBS check