Transform Hospital Group Ltd is a leading independent group offering cosmetic, weight loss, medical aesthetic and other lifestyle treatments. We help people to enhance their wellbeing and quality of life. We are a trusted and recognised brand at the forefront of outstanding care and continuous innovation, with an unwavering commitment to clinical, regulatory and ethical standards.
Our offering of cosmetic surgery and medical aesthetics follows a journey which involves thorough and informative consultations with our surgeons, practitioners and nurses - some of the best in the industry. We are one of the largest trusted providers in the UK, with our geographical footprint providing nationwide accessibility to our services.
We have an excellent opportunity based within our Harrogate Road Clinic, for a Surgeon's Assistant to support our patients through their cosmetic surgery journey.
The Surgeon Assistant role will require delivering high-quality service, being the brand ambassador for all our products and services. The successful Candidate will be the point of contact for all patients, taking them through their treatment journey, or their first point of contact as a result of direct marketing and general interest in our services.
The Surgeons assistant is to achieve revenue targets and other KPIs through effective patient video, telephone and face to face consultation and follow up. The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills and a good knowledge of the subject matter being discussed. They should have expertise in active listening, rapport building and communication. The Surgeons assistant should be highly motivated to achieve results and be driven to deliver their daily targets.
At all times to ensure that activity is compliant with CCQ/HIS/HIW regulations and the organisation's procedures.
* To be responsible for handling enquiries and booked consultation for all our products, ensuring all relevant and correct information is given to prospective patients and in accordance with the organisations policies and procedures.
* To achieve set personal sales targets all within ethical guidelines.
* Ensuring all KPI measures are achieved, daily, weekly, monthly to include, Outcomes, VAT, Conversion triggers and & body mapping.
* To personally meet exceed, personal budgetary targets for all divisions
* To ensure profit maximisation is achieved through the monitoring of sales product mix and regulation of discounting arrangement for multiple sale and via support from your ROM
* Be responsible for checking patient medical history & Face and Body mapping determining their suitability for surgery/Treatments in accordance with the organisation's pre-determined clinical protocols. These need to be checked for all Direct to surgeon and those handed over before TCs with you.
* Liaising with surgeons to ensure they are fully briefed for each and every clinic.
* Following up with patients after their consultations, answering any questions and supporting them through their journey to surgery day.
* Liaising with the clinic nurse if any supporting documentation or follow up appointments are needed.
* Ordering implants, consumables and any additional goods or products
* To collect deposits and setting up finance applications, whilst ensuring all balances are cleared in line with company expectations.
* To ensure all related administration is correctly and promptly processed to maintain the highest standard of customer care.
* Maintain customer contact, preventing any doubts and answering all queries with a degree of sensitivity and professionalism.
* To ensure all related administration is correctly (supporting letters/GP reports) and promptly processed to maintain the highest standard of customer care.
* To liaise with hospital staff, raising any concerns or queries the patient may have.
* To liaise with all Head Office departments when needed in relation to scheduling, operations & treatments.
* To immediately refer all clinical issues/problems to the nurse-on-call.
* To ensure patients are post operatively followed-up and any non-clinical concerns are dealt with speedily and professionally.
* To be pro-active and take personal responsibility for handling patient complaints.
* To take responsibility for personal and professional development.
* To ensure at all time you remain within the company grooming and dress code guidelines
* To be aware of national and local initiatives and issues that may impact on role domain.
* Constantly reviewing competitors and having a full understanding of changes within the industry
* To ensure through safe working conditions the health, safety and welfare of all staff, colleagues, patients, and visitors, and to comply at all times with health and safety policies and procedures.
This role will be based between our Leeds Clinic and home setting.
Successful applicants will come from a similar industry i.e. cosmetic/aesthetic/optical, be computer literate and must be able to demonstrate the ability to meet KPIs.
This role is 40 hours per week and has an OTE potential of £40,000 plus gross per annum, based upon a minimum guarantee salary of £18,138
To apply, please forward your CV to our careers email address.
The successful applicant will be subject to DBS check at enhanced level