We are currently working with a Midlands based IT Managed Service Provider, specialising in the Legal and Financial sectors, who are currently recruiting for two technical sales apprentices to work in their Sales & Processing Team.
The team is a critical delivery function, working to ensure clients are supported with their continuous IT requirements, whether that be hardware, software, licencing, new services or existing service enhancements. In addition, the function also provides clients with any queries including billing, sales and general service questions.
The main duties will include:
• Incoming telephony queries, assisting the team with any Partner, Third Party or client contacts.
• Multiple methods of communication will be used to communicate with clients (telephony, email, ticketing).
• Ticketing (via the ConnectWise Toolset) to fulfil the order processing, scheduling, delivery, billing and closure processes.
• Attending meetings, providing the secretariat role (where needed).
• Providing hardware quotes for PC, Laptop, peripherals and networking equipment.
• Assisting the team with new Order Processing, administration, quotation, liaising with Third Parties and Partners.
• Purchasing of products for approved orders and to ensure stock levels are sufficient.
• Billing administration to ensure clients are correctly invoiced following the closure of a service or purchase sale.
• Assisting the new business team with quotation administration and providing technical advice.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to start their career within sales, as well as a keen interest in IT and technology. Excellent communication skills enthusiasm and resilience are a must!
You should also:
-Have a basic understanding of the Microsoft Office suite predominantly Outlook for email communication and Excel for any data manipulation and analysis.
-Have a professional yet friendly attitude when communicating both internally and externally.
-Be self-driven with a keen hunger to seek knowledge independently where possible.
x5 GCSE including Maths and English grade 4 and above.
This is an apprenticeship role, and the successful candidate will complete the Level 3 IT Technical Sales Apprenticeship with Leaping Man Learning. This will consist of a combination of online distance learning and classroom based learning at our Academy in Central Birmingham.