Sunnykate Care, one of the UK's growing healthcare providers is now recruiting Domiciliary Care Workers to the homes located in Northamptonshire.
As a domiciliary care worker, you would be providing a full range of personal care from assisting with washing and dressing in the morning to aiding with toileting during the day.
If you are a person who is patient, kind, and sympathetic to an individual's interest. And most importantly if you are genuinely interested in helping people to maintain their quality of life. Get in touch with us and we can help you reach the right place!
Home Care Workers provide support to clients who are ill, disabled, or elderly. These professionals help with personal hygiene, serving meals and snacks, run errands for their clients, provide companionship, report to family members, administer medicines, and may also do light housework
· To look after the physical, emotional, cultural, and social needs of the Clients using a person-centered approach
· To observe and promote the Client's choice, independence, dignity, privacy, fulfillment, and other rights
· To create and maintain good professional relationships with clients, their family, and friends
- Experience as a domiciliary care worker
- Up to date documents
- Ready to provide personal care from assisting with washing and dressing in aiding with toileting
- Must have a Driving License
Apply online now become part of an exciting and dynamic team working hard to deliver an excellent standard of care