CCTV/Access Control/Fire Systems Engineer
Midlands/South of England Based
Up to £30k per annum (dependent on experience) plus tools and van.
Do you want to be part of a family style team whilst working within a fun commercial environment?
Our client, with over 20 years' experience within the communications sector are looking for a CCTV/Access Control/Fire system Engineer to join their team.
The successful Installation and commissioning Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
* 5+ years CCTV/Access control/Fire system installation and commissioning skills
* 1st and 2nd Fix
* Excellent team player
* Self-motivated and highly driven
* Full UK Driving licence
* The ability to travel and occasional nights away
What you get in return: -
* Competitive Salary
* Full training provided
* Career development within the new and evolving technologies such as IT, Wireless, Telephony, CCTV
* Tools and equipment provided (except hand tools)
* Subsistence and accommodation provided
Do you have experience within CCTV, Fire Systems and Access Control?
We want to hear from you.
Please give us a call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application