Project Manager (Customer Experience)
Salary around £50,000
FTC 18-24 Months
The successful candidate must be a Customer Experience Project Manager who will lead the development and implementation of the organisation's transformation programme. The successful candidate will be part of a passionate and dynamic Business Transformation and Technology Team, responsible for delivering transformational business change.
• Professionally qualified project manager (PRINCE2 or APM preferred)
• Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) or equivalent
• Extensive experience working as a project manager
• Extensive experience of effective delivery of large-scale Customer Transformation and technology projects.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to influence and consult with stakeholders and decision makers
• Ability to inspire and mentor project team members
• Ability to convey complex software solution to technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience of quality assurance principles and processes
• Experience of working with mobile technology
• Experience of working with MS Office suite and ideally MS Office 365 products
• Experience of business systems analysis methodology and practices
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Code Red Associates or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Code Red Associates, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time