£28,000 - £36,500 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits
A Registered Adult Nurse/ RGN with a background in surgical ward nursing is required to work as Charge Nurse/Ward Sister on the surgical ward of a leading Essex hospital.
What the hospital is offering the successful Surgical Ward Charge Nurse/Sister and details of the role:
* A competitive annual salary of £28,000 to £36,500 plus enhancements where applicable
* A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible shifts
* 25 days annual leave
* Ongoing training and development
* Private Healthcare, Life Assurance and Contributory Pension scheme
* Free uniform, free parking and much more
As Charge Nurse, you will deliver effective departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside supporting and mentoring junior team members whilst managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
Applicants for this Charge Nurse/Sister position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
* A minimum of 2 years post registration experience in a supervisory role, with experience in surgical ward
* Ideally you will have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
* Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
* Be able to take charge of the ward and work from your own initiative
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation