MONDAY - FRIDAY, STANDARD WORKING HOURS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Engineering Team Leader to join a thriving company.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the purpose of this role is to assist with the day to day activities within the department and participate in assigned long-term preventative maintenance programs and projects. This is a hands on role, although some administrative duties are included.
This role involves standing in for the Engineering Manager as and when required.
Role Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assist, monitor and oversee all fault finding activities within production
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Prevent damage to equipment and reduce breakdowns through encouragement and understanding of the production process
- Develop and improve good working practices
- Assist with the training of Apprentices
- Attend quality and health and safety meetings
The right candidate:
- A qualified Engineer who possesses both mechanical and electrical skills
- Good working knowledge of maintenance management systems, PLC systems, hydraulics and pneumatics, AC drives and servo drives.
- Good knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Previous leadership experience with the ability to train, develop and mentor
If you are interested, please click apply