DCC Management Services Limited
Within the Exertis group the Marketing and Digital Team's Mission is to develop and execute best in class marketing plans and programs that drive demand for all our products and services and increasing the value of the Exertis brand in the eyes of our customers and vendors. Working closely with our vendors to mutually and profitably grow our customer breadth deliver on revenue goals and create higher levels of ROI and partner/customer satisfaction.
* Understand the retail, digital and PR services offered by Exertis and present these offerings to our vendors and retail customers to create opportunities for the area experts to build & execute bespoke plans
* Work closely with area experts and report back on competitor offerings or customers request to enhance our portfolio of services
* Create and Develop strong relationships with our vendor and retail partners, attending regular meetings and QBR's
* Project management of the marketing plan from initial pitch through execution and detailed reporting on ROI.
* Management and development of a Client Services Manager and Client Services Executive
* Aligning responsibilities and workload within the sub team as appropriate
* Negotiate and secure vendor funding in support of the marketing activities
* Responsible for the overall achievement of the Client Services target set for the year at budget
* Support creation and execution of Exertis UK Marketing Plan and Business Unit strategy
* To look for incremental opportunities to broaden and increase the range of marketing activities and share of vendor funds by deepening relationships with the vendors, to further drive mutual growth
* Look for incremental opportunities by developing activities and solutions across complimentary vendors.
* Work closely with our business units and key vendor contacts to understand roadmaps, align objectives in support of market opportunities and drive
* Liaise with and manage external supplier relationships where appropriate
* Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business; sales, commercial, finance and purchasing.
* Set goals, manage, monitor and report ROI on all activities and campaigns back to business and vendors
* Forecasting and fiscal management of activities
* Manage coordination of internal and external resources to ensure activities delivered on time and to plan
* Produce reporting metrics by campaign to ensure effectiveness and ROI is tracked in order to report back to the vendor and ROI is linked to overall Business unit performance
* Growth through incremental funding opportunities
* Broadening the range of available marketing programs and bespoke activities
* Responsible for management of 2 direct reports within the Client Services team.
* Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct
Key Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing or related studies) or equivalent
* Previous channel marketing, client services, sales or agency experience would be advantageous
* Team Management
* Excellent communication & negotiation skills
* Great organisation with ability to balance tactical work with strategic thinking
* Self-starter and driven to deliver results directly and through influence of others
* Collaborative and strong team player
* Creativity in both the design and implementation of programs and plans
* Good networking skills - internally and externally
* Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, and sustain a high level of energy & concentration in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
* Capacity/courage to challenge the status quo
* Strong numeracy skills