Due to an internal promotion, we are currently supporting a forward-thinking Manufacturing company based just outside the centre of Derby are looking to recruit a Financial Planning Manager to their finance team. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for group consolidations and statutory reporting.
This is an exciting role that will provide the opportunity to develop an efficient reporting process and be influential in supporting the business in decision making.
* Consolidation of management accounts and submission to Group
* Review and report on variances on-trend, budget and forecast
* Preparations of budgets and supporting documents
* Cash flow management
* Management of internal/external audits
* Supporting commercial decisions with ad hoc analysis
* Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
* Manufacturing or Practice background
* Strong team player
* US GAAP and SOX
* Statuary reporting
Applicants will ideally be from a practice background and looking for a move into industry or a second-mover looking for a more challenging business partnering role. This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team within a supportive and welcoming environment. Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation to (phone number removed)