For a role based in Dartford, Kent, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Registered band 5 Nurse to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis. The successful candidate have the choice of day or night shifts, and will also have a choice of hospitals to work in, in the surrounding area.
To be considered for Band 5 Registered General Nurse role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide an in-date enhanced DBS
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Re-validation support and CPD contribution
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in London and the South East. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
If you're interested please call Harrison on (phone number removed)