SEN Teaching Assistant - Clapham Town, Lambeth
Are you passionate about ensuring that all young people have the best chance of success in life?
Ribbons and Reeves are on the lookout for committed SEN Teaching Assistants who have a passion for working with vulnerable children who have complex needs.
The right support in the classroom can make an enormous difference to the lives of young people so we want to hear from caring, compassionate and understanding SEN Teaching Assistants who have a good knowledge of Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC), ADHD, attachment difficulties and development trauma.
We are pleased to invite applications for our latest SEN Teaching Assistant role:SEN Teaching Assistant - Clapham Town - About the Job
SEN Teaching Assistant - Clapham Town - Job Requirements
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- £60-£70 per day | Paid weekly
- Immediate Teaching Assistant start until July 2021
- Supporting children aged between 4-11
- ASC, ADHD and Speech and Language disorders
- Working 1:1 to provide additional support in the classroom
- 2:1 or First-Class degree classification from a top UK University
- Previous experience supporting children with SEN
- Knowledge of ASC, ADHD and Speech and Language disorders
- The resilience to work with children with social, emotional, mental health and complex learning needs.
- The determination and desire to build a successful career within SEN, Educational Psychology or Primary Education
If you can offer excellent academics, a nurturing personality, a good working knowledge of SEN and are excited to work within a Primary School setting, Ribbons and Reeves would love to receive your application today!SEN Teaching Assistant | Clapham Town, Lambeth