Are you an experienced Claims Handler in the pet insurance industry or someone who has worked in Customer Service role for a Vets Practice?
If you have the above experience and are seeking a new challenging and rewarding role this is for you!!!
The main responsibilities of the role include assessing new and continuing pet claims and communicating with third parties such as veterinary practices, agents etc as well as dealing with incoming phone calls and general administration within the department. The post holder will also be required to field incoming emails from customers as well as other ad-hoc tasks on a day to day basis.
* Assessing new and continuing claims and dealing with all correspondence.
* Making the correct decision in order to validate claims and ensure that claims assessed accurately and in line with the Terms and Conditions of our policies
* Answering all calls promptly in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner.
* Identifying and responding to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible or passing to Veterinary Technical Advisor's or the Management team.
* Applying detailed, up-to-date knowledge of products and procedures.
* Inputting all data and completing all related paperwork accurately.
* Identify any risks to the department or business.
* Previous decision-making experience.
* Previous customer service experience.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Ability to prioritise own workload.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* The ability to communicate effectively.
* Proven letter writing skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Finance or Insurance industry experience, ideally claims background would be beneficial.
* Experience of working in a regulated environment would be beneficial.
* Veterinary Knowledge would be beneficial