About the job
Masterclass Education is seeking a Maths teacher for a "Good" school in the High Wycombe area. This is a Permanent position start January 2021.
About the School and Contract:
* "Good" School
* Warm and Supportive Staff
* Secondary Comprehensive 11-16 year old School
* NQT's welcome to apply
* Permanent Position starting January 2021
* Interviewing ASAP
The successful Maths Teacher will:
* Have Confidence within their knowledge of the Maths Curriculum.
* Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box.
* Demonstrate commitment to professional development and pupils' learning and development
* Have good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Good classroom management skills
* Ability to work under own initiative
* Effectively challenge pupils to achieve, using a range of engaging methods
The successful Maths Teacher must:
* Hold QTS or equivalent
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years, or last two teaching placements and university reference if you an NQT / QTS or equivalent
* Have a fully enhanced DBS.
* Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
* Be flexible and open-minded.
Masterclass Education offers:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Local work in a range of Secondary settings
* Free CV writing, interview prep and continuous support
* Dedicated, friendly consultants who specialise solely in your area
* Regular work in your chosen areas
* Candidate networking events where you can meet other teachers
* Generous referral schemes
Does this Teaching role sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call (phone number removed).
Know a Secondary Teacher looking for work? Refer them onto us and you can receive a £250 referral bonus
Due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles, we may not be able to contact you immediately but will contact you as soon as we can