Deputy Manager - £18.20
Role: Deputy Manager - Nurse
Hours: Full Time 38.5
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Home Manager for a care home provider based in Southport.
The successful candidate will support the Home Manager and deal with the day to day running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
> alongside the Home Manager, you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
> you will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence.
Criteria / Person Specification
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
* Active nursing pin (RGN or RMN)
* Previous Deputy Home Manager experience,
* The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs to provide excellent services of care,
* Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
* The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals/ families/ visitors and staffing teams,
* Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing/ agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home