Protocol Education are currently recruiting Qualified Teachers for day to day, long term and short term supply work in Secondary schools across Bath, Radstock and surrounding areas.
Due to the high demand for Supply Teachers across our branch Protocol are always recruiting for enthusiastic, passionate and hard-working teachers to work on a daily basis covering a variety of supply needs acrossKey Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5. If you are looking for flexibility in your work-life or want to gain experience working in Secondary schools, then supply work is for you!
Successful applicants must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant UK recognised teaching qualification
- A UK DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake one.
- 2 excellent teaching references.
In return Protocol Education can offer;
• Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
• Access to professionally accredited training and courses including Cache Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELPs)
• In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge TAs need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
• Competitive Pay rates
• The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education's child safety standards and background checks. Please contact the Secondary team on (phone number removed) or register your interest at Protocol Education