We are actively looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Assistant for a vibrant and dynamic Marketing Communications agency that provides Digital, Print and Video marketing solutions to the Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager the company as an Accounts Receivable Assistant you will be providing support to the 4 operating companies of the Group with raising sales invoices and maintenance of the sales ledger.
A fast paced and busy role your duties will include , but not be limited to the following:
* Raising and generating client invoices accurately and timely (approx. 200 invoices per month)
* Responsible for sending out approved invoices to clients with valid PO's
* Raise credit notes as required.
* Chase outstanding POs from project manager.
* Check project reconciliations at final invoice stage.
* Liaise with project managers to resolve queries and issues in a timely manner.
* Posting and allocation of receipts from customers.
* Integration data from project management tool to accounting system.
* Monitor invoicing level actual against expected and follow up.
* Credit control tasks - sending out statements and follow up on overdue debt.
* Posting of recharge journals across entities and cost centres.
* Support ad hoc requests from finance director and financial controller.
* A varied and busy role you will be working as part of an established Accounts team based in Loudwater, near High Wycombe
The successful candidate must have/be all of the following:
* Comprehensive experience in Accounts Receivable with a good understanding of bookkeeping.
* Experience of raising and generating invoices with valid PO's
* Good Excel Spreadsheet skills
* Comfortable working in a busy, fast paced transactional environment and time critical situations.
* Ability to work in challenging environment and able to meet deadlines.
* Highly effective communicator to deal with other departments of the business.
* Comfortable in working with multi currencies
* Must be detailed orientated, highly organised and proficient in excel.
* A quick learner is a must as is being a team player.
* Self-starter and desire to be involved in process change.
* Knowledge/ experience of Sage Line 50 and HSBCnet an advantage but not essential.
* Prior involvement in system migration is desired but not essential
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the following:
Basic Salary ranging between £25000-£30000
Discretionary bonus (financial and personal performance based)
Contributory pension up to 5%
25 days holiday
Flexible holiday package - you are able to 'buy' and 'sell' days
Private healthcare for family
Regular incentive schemes aligned to team and individual performance
Access to an employee discount scheme with offers at 900+ retailers