Location: Home Based, covering Surrey and London
Salary: £30 - £35k DoE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Full time, Contract - Initially 6 Months Fixed Term
Benefits: A friendly, caring work place, On-going training / learning environment, Company pension scheme, Health Cash Back scheme, Free refreshments and Free Parking (on a first come first served basis)
We are a specialist provider of NHS IT Infrastructure and Support services, supporting NHS organisations to improve digital maturity and patient care.
We are looking to employ a fixed term contract (initial 6 months) IT Project Manager with experience managing technical infrastructure projects. The ideal candidate should be technically astute across all areas of infrastructure, whilst having very strong communication and customer relationship skills.? We provide outsourced IT service and solutions to the NHS, so experience working with but not for the public sector would be beneficial but is not essential.??
This role will be primarily based from home but will include visits to customers sites mostly in the Surrey and London areas however it could include travel across our customer base, the South of England and occasional working from our office in Ringwood Hampshire. A hire vehicle will be provided, when travel for work is required.
• Successful delivery of multiple infrastructure projects concurrently?
• Successfully manage relationships with end users, customers, internal departments and third-party organisations, in line with the customer focused ethos of our business?
• Engage with customers to help design projects which fit with the businesses needs and their IT strategies??
• Ensure all projects delivered are in accordance with the customers' requirements?
• Engage with all relevant customer stakeholders utilising excellent communication, listening and influencing skills?
• Demonstrable experience of successfully managing IT infrastructure projects, full project lifecycle?
• Hold a Prince 2 Practitioner, ITIL, PMP or equivalent qualification?
• A good understanding of the technologies being deployed; Office 365, Desktop Refresh, Server Replacement, Client OS deployment, Centralised Domain, VDI and remote access solutions?
• Excellent interpersonal skills?
• Experience managing teams without direct line management?
• A strong team player who can use their initiative and?self-manage?
• Candidates must have a full clean driving licence??
• Meet and exceed the customer's expectations.
• Always be helpful and polite.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please