Daytime Healthcare is working with an establish Domiciliary Care Group, who are looking for a Registered Manager. You must be an experienced registered manager with proven experience of running over 4,000 hours per week. This position would be to look after 2/3 sites in South Yorkshire.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. To ensure the delivery of person-centred care/support services that promote independence, choice and dignity to empower people to live as independently as possible.
1. To ensure care/support services are structured in a way that provides flexibility, reliability and continuity.
1. To ensure the service is appropriately resourced with the right number of suitably qualified, skilled and experienced staff.
1. To ensure that all new referrals are responded to in a timely manner in line with contractual and organisational timescales.
1. To oversee the co-ordination of care workers across all areas. Working with co-ordination teams to ensure runs are planned and reflected in the rostering system, KPIs set for unallocated work are achieved and all runs are subject to regular housekeeping.
1. To deliver services that ensure the Organisation's duty of care to the service user and staff providing the service.
1. To ensure good communication and links with all stakeholders with regard to the provision of services including commissioners, service users, relatives, social work teams etc