TeacherActive are looking for an experienced teacher for a long term assignment, starting in January.
This full time position is at a lovely primary school in Warrington and will be in a KS2 class. You should have experience in phonics intervention.
The ideal candidates will have a very high level and understanding of working with children and young people with SEN, and ideally a formal qualification in SEN or teaching.
It is essential that you have/ are the following:
* The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
* A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
* Able to engage well with pupils
TeacherActive can offer the successful Teacher:
* A highly rewarding opportunity
* An excellent and competitive rate of pay
* Fantastic prospects of long term work
* The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Natalie on (phone number removed) or email your CV ASAP to (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services