Bone and Marrow is a direct marketing company who specialise in taking a direct approach for our events and promotions.
We have recently signed on brand new clients who are aiming to expand into new markets and take on bigger projects, meaning, we are looking to grow our team immediately.
Bone and Marrow focuses on customer retention and client acquisition for service-based companies. This means you will be dealing with all consumers on a one-to-one at sports venues, special events, and various retail locations.
With an outgoing personality and sense of humour, you will build on your events sales and retail promotion skills and have fun engaging with the public on behalf of the client.
As you progress through the provided training, you will develop your skills set and may explore progressive opportunities such as:
· Coaching / Mentoring
· Training / Teaching
· Public Speaking
If you think you have...
- A solid work ethic, positive attitude and desire to succeed
- A student mentality and ability to accept feedback and coaching
- A drive for exceeding targets
* Expect a phone call from a member of our HR department.
· Are you over 18 and eligible to work in the UK on a self-employed basis
· We do not accept TIER 4 VISAs
· Are you based in London?
· A fun work environment where fueled by friendly competition
· Support and backing from our management team and our clients
· Promotion based on your performance
· Weekly financial bonuses
· Weekly earned commissions only on a self-employed basis
· A events and retail mentor to take you under their wing
· Weekly leadership development meetings
· Wednesday Winner's Dinner / Thursday Team Night / Friday Crew Breakfasts
· National and International travel opportunities