Role Title: Corporate Partner
Location: Home Based
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Are you an experienced Corporate Solicitor who is not being given the recognition or autonomy you deserve? Or are you maybe a City partner looking to cut out the daily commute to London?
Then please read on as this may be a great opportunity for you!
A home based Corporate Partner position has arisen for a leading client of ours who are a long established, Legal 500 law firm with offices across the country. This practice has an established Legal 500 ranked Corporate who are deal with HNW / UHNW work. The department has had an influx of work coming in due to a recent acquisition of clients making now a particularly exciting time to join. Their culture is one of positivity, enthusiasm and focused around the people that work there.
This practice deals with a comprehensive range of Corporate services ranging from M&A work, corporate transactions, corporate finance, investment purchases, private equity and much more. As a result of the firms comprehensive offering, the practice can cater for a niche specialism making this a truly unique opportunity that can be catered for the individual.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
* To be a minimum of 7 years PQE in the Corporate field ideally at Partner level already for a similar City of regional firm.
* A track record of business development and a good sense of commercial acumen.
* Client contacts are preferred and a following is highly beneficial.
This opportunity presents a rare blend of work-life balance and maintaining city level work. This is a stand out opportunity for a Corporate Partner to join a growing, top 500 firm .
What our client can offer you:
* A competitive salary. This will be negotiable and dependent on PQE and size of following.
* Discretionary bonus scheme.
* Ongoing commitment to training and development.
* To join a firm where they understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and are open to considering variable working arrangements.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to further develop their skills and reputation in this practice area at a firm committed to ambitious growth and where individual commercial innovation is actively encouraged.
Please note salary has been generated by Kinton Blake for guidance only.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Sophia Morris at Kinton Blake for a confidential discussion and more information or please send your CV across for immediate consideration