Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor looking for more frequent work? Perhaps you're a recent graduate looking to gain more experience in education? Maybe you're an unqualified Teacher looking to utilise your skills?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting Cover Supervisors to service one of our large client schools in the Sunderland area. The school, who are well known and highly reputable, are looking for a number of Cover staff to help fill short term Teacher absences and course cover, as well as PPA cover where necessary. Whilst they do not require any formal qualification, holding a degree would be very beneficial and experience within a secondary school setting is essential.The role consists of the following responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Beginning in November until at least February half term, with the potential to be made permanent
- Completing pre-planned work that the absent Teacher has left
- Managing the behaviour of the class to ensure work is completed to a high standard
- Follow all instructions left by the Class Teacher or the department
- Relevant experience within Secondary schools (preferred)
- Willingness to travel between schools in the Sunderland area
- A desire to develop your skills as a practitioner
It would be the perfect role for anyone looking to getting into Teaching or someone who has previously worked in a school settingAnyone interested in this role should apply to the advert; if you are interested it others like it should contact Matthew on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.