Are you looking for your next nursing challenge? Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work in and around Blackpool. In this role you'll earn an hourly rate of up to £12.18. Newcross Healthcare is a national, established organisation committed to you and your professional development. We can offer instant pay and flexible working arrangements.
If you were already working in this Blackpool-based Healthcare Assistant role last week, earning up to £12.18ph, here are some of the duties you would have carried out:
- Various personal care tasks, such as assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing
- Light housekeeping, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens
- Maintaining charts (feeding, activity, etc.) and following care plans
It takes an extraordinary, dedicated person to be a Care Assistant offering an expert support service. To succeed in your application, you will have experience as a Home Care Worker, either working for a private company or the NHS.
To apply for this Care Assistant position:
- You'll be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with at least three months of relevant professional experience
- You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate, or the willingness to complete one in-house asap
- You'll need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential. In return for your compassion, you will receive a competitive hourly rate and a choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, whether part-time, full-time, night or day. There is also free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support.
Ready to get started in this Care Assistant job in Blackpool? Apply online now and you could be working in 48 hours.
Newcross Healthcare is a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation operating on a national scale. Join us and make a positive change to someone's life!