We are currently recruiting for a highly professional and ambitious Training Provider. As a result of growth we are currently looking for an experienced AAT Assessor/Tutor to support learners in the Manchester Area.
This training provider have an excellent reputation and have recently been rated as "Good" by Ofsted.
As a qualified and experienced AAT Tutor/AAT Assessor, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary up to £32000 with annual bonus
- Generous Holidays
- Pension scheme and business mileage paid from home(where applicable)
The apprenticeship programmes are delivered at levels 3 & 4 and have been developed by employers and approved by the government. The new apprenticeship standards are proving very popular and include the delivery of the AAT level 3 and 4 Diplomas.
As part of the role you will work remotely from home, with a cohort of up to 40 learners, on a one to one basis from different organisations, helping them to develop their accountancy knowledge and skills. You will coach/mentor them to demonstrate competence against the required knowledge, skills and behaviours of the standard before preparing them for their end-point assessment.
Summary of duties of the AAT Assessor/Trainer will include:
- Delivery of the Accounting Apprenticeship progamme remotely using a variety of different platforms including Microsoft teams
- Support learners through the skills, knowledge and behaviours of the AAT Apprenticeships up to Level 4 Diploma standard
- Provide information and guidance
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Embed Functional Skills within each session
- To maintain appropriate tracking systems and procedures relating to quality, compliance, management and assessment for AAT Programme
- Guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for a AAT Trainer/Skills Coach
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33 would be advantageous, however the client will put the successful candidate through the Assessor Award
- Accountancy Qualifications e.g. AAT, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Vocational competence within a Accountancy environment
- Experience assessing full apprenticeship standards would be highly desirable
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately.
For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords:, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, AAT, Accountancy, ACCA, CIMA Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTLLS, CTTLS, AAT Assessor, AAT Tutor, AAT Lecturer