Behaviour Intervention Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Behaviour Intervention Teaching Assistant looking for work in Blackburn?
We are currently working with a friendly primary school in Blackburn that is seeking a Behaviour Intervention Teaching Assistant on a full-time basis. The Behaviour Intervention Teaching Assistant will be working with targeted students across KS1 and KS2. This is an ongoing position which is due to start ASAP. The Behaviour Intervention Teaching Assistant will act as a positive role model and work to help engaging and develop positive relationships on a 1:1 basis. They will help support learning, social skills whiles working alongside the class teacher providing feedback on each individual.
The Behaviour Intervention Teaching Assistant will be based at a friendly primary in Blackburn. They aim to provide high quality education with a creative and innovative curriculum. It is a large primary school at the heart of the local community. It prides itself on the excellent care and education of young children. The school caters for students from Nursery to Year 6.
To join us and be successful in this Behaviour Teaching Assistants role you will need to:
* Teaching Assistant experience
* Knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 Curriculum
* Have previous experience of working with children with ADHD, complex needs and ASD.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable and professional reference checks and you must be happy to make the initial payment for the check which can be claimed back once you have worked 20 days for Tradewind.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history, where possible, and any employment breaks must be explained.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Behaviour Teaching Assistants in Blackburn or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer