A uniquely flexible career in nursing with great opportunities to progress
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Birkenhead, Liverpool and the surrounds. You'll provide dedicated nursing care to our service users ensuring that they receive high-quality nursing care at all times. You'll additionally be working as part of a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale.
Advantages of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Flexi Pay enables you to choose when you get paid. Just submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply today and you can start within a week!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90952211