PHP Web Developer
HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL // Up to £35,000 // Brighton
We take great pride in being a rapidly growing, award winning company with high ambition for ourselves and our employees.
By joining our team, you will be surrounded by a supportive culture that is constantly learning and striving to reach our potential. You will be working with like-minded individuals that are already achieving more than they thought possible. Over the past year we have seen over 60% growth and have plans to push even further in the coming year.
In this permanent Brighton based role you will be working alongside other developers that show great enthusiasm for creating the best possible websites, web portals and overall user experience. You will be joining a team with a diverse set of skills which will help you produce the highest quality outcomes.
Some of our benefits include but are not limited to:
- 20 days holiday, in addition to bank holidays.
- Company social activities on a frequent basis
- Up to 3% pensions contribution matched
- Free weekly wellness massages on-site
As part of the web development team you will have the opportunity to:
- Display your leadership skills by managing your own and others schedule to achieve great outcomes.
- Team up with members of the marketing team to provide insight that will benefit marketing success.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills inside and outside of your team.
- View technology from the human side of things and develop project outcomes accordingly.
- Work in a high pace environment that requires accountability and ownership to be taken over projects.
Core tools we are currently using:
While there is no set recipe for success, we find you will tend to have the following attributes:
- Good Knowledge of database design principles.
- Enthusiasm for user experience in all projects.
- 2 Years minimum commercial experince using PHP.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on 01244 739 399. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 9pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @Searchableheath or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Heather Turnbull, Searchability in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90950211