IT Procurement Specialist (fluent Italian & English)
Location: Home-based / Portsmouth / London
Salary: £27,000 -£30,000 per year, depending on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday, private medical insurance & life cover
Are you looking for your next challenge in the world of IT purchasing, sourcing and procurement?
We are currently looking for an IT Procurement Specialist with experience of working with UK and Italian customers and suppliers in a procurement or purchasing position, ideally within the IT industry.
You will be joining a London-based IT company, working as part of a small, international team in beautiful offices in right in the heart of London.
Some experience of procurement, purchasing, buying or sourcing IT products/services in Europe would be required for this role.
* Fluent in Italian & English
* Experience in one of the following: purchasing, buying, product sourcing, procurement
* Knowledgeable about the IT industry (products or services) and familiar with the main IT distributors in the UK and Europe
* Know how the supply chain-process works and can give examples of how you have produced savings for your company previously
* Can come up with new solutions and ideas to improve the day-to-day work
* Confident team player with excellent social skills and a sense of humour!
What you will be doing:
* General day to day required functions will focus on sourcing and procuring for IT goods and services across Europe.
* Process requests via the company internal system, liaising with third party suppliers and customers, negotiating payment terms with vendors, quoting and reporting.
* Report directly to the Purchasing manager
* Respond and process all customer's requests for quotes and reviewing quotes coming from vendor
* Monitoring price increases and keeping up to date with the market