Do you have a minimum of 2 years PQE Experience working as a Family Solicitor? Would you like to join a well-established practice that is looking to grow?
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Family Solicitor based in Weston-Super-Mare. Our client has an excellent reputation and is well-established in Public and Private Family Law, Cohabitation Disputes, Privately Funded Financial Remedy Work and Legal Aid. You will join a friendly and enthusiastic team with some of the leading family partners across the South West.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm. The annual salary is circa £40,000 - £70,000 PA very much dependant on experience levels.
* Providing legal advice to clients over the phone, via written communication channels, and face to face meetings.
* Progressing a mixed caseload of family matters, undertaking active negotiation and Mediation to ensure a satisfactory conclusion for the client.
* Making sure revenue targets are consistently met.
* Drafting and auditing legal documents and correspondence.
* Continually developing legal knowledge in all areas of family law, appropriate protocols and court.
* Process in order to provide technical support to colleagues and make informed decisions.
* Opportunity to represent clients in Court at a level appropriate to your experience
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* 2+ Years PQE Family Solicitor ideally however still apply if you have less as this is flexible.
* Good client service skills
* Interest in client development and networking
* Experience in Legal Aid is an advantage but not essential.
In return, you will benefit from:
* Competitive salary and package on offer - to be discussed on application.
* Fun working environment with a good social culture.
* High quality of work, with a varied caseload from across the region.
* Good environment around the office.
* State of the art technology and infrastructure.
*Closing date is 30th November 2020*
Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on asap or email your CV to Rebecca. If you have the transferable skills required, we will call and email with more information and discuss this with you confidentially.