Conveyancing Legal Secretary/Assistant, Hertfordshire, Competitive salary £20000-£24000. This is a small and recently established law firm priding themselves on providing a personal, efficient and cost-effective service for all their clients. Please call Zoe Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 1812 for more information.
JOB TITLE: Conveyancing Legal Secretary/Assistant
• This will be a diverse and busy role, dealing with all support matters under the assigned Fee Earner within the Residential Conveyancing department
• Main duties include dealing with Solicitors, clients, Estate Agents, Land Registry, Lenders, financial advisors etc
• You will be required as the Conveyancing legal secretary/assistant to handle various correspondence, audio typing, and client updates/queries over the phone or on email
• Other duties include helping on reception, setting up appointments opening and closing of client files, and other secretarial and administrative duties
• Confident, personable and strong communicator both verbally and written
• An experienced Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary with a sound knowledge of Conveyancing matters. Unfortunately you will not be considered for this role if you do not have Residential Conveyancing experience
• You will be a strong team player, who is methodical and can work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a flexible approach to the role.
Zoe is committed to retaining clients and candidates for the long term, helping them achieve success and secure their dream role. A consistent achiever, Zoe is passionate about offering the best possible service for both private practice clients and legal support staff. Building a network of contacts, Zoe will endeavour to assist candidates wherever, and whenever possible.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Zoe Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the South East. If you are looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.