Locum Family Solicitor, 4+ PQE, Gloucestershire - A highly regarded and well-established firm in Gloucestershire are seeking the addition of a Locum Family Solicitor to join their team to cover a period of maternity leave. To apply, or register your interest, please call Grace on 0121 454 1004 and quote job ref: 1737
JOB TITLE: Locum Family Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 4+ PQE
HOURLY RATE: £30 to £35 per hour
• This highly regarded, well-established firm have a number of offices nationally, however the postholder is required to work out of one of the firm's offices in Gloucestershire.
• The successful candidate will be picking up on a full caseload of Private Family matters therefore prior experience of this is essential.
• A handover period is expected.
• The role is full time and initially office based, with some scope for home working once settled.
• The role is for a period of 3 to 6 months to cover a period of maternity leave, with an ideal start date of mid-October.
• The family team is currently comprised of around 15 fee earners who each have very busy caseloads.
• Very friendly team and a COVID safe environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Grace Oliver at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Family Law vacancies throughout the Midlands. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).