Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an experienced MET Stripper Fitter technician for well-established auto repair centre in the Aldershot area.
Due to continued success, our client is in need of an experienced MET Stripper-Fitter to join the Hayes branch of their chain. Modern & Clean accident repair centre, excellent working environment.
* be a confident mechanical & electrical fitter / stripper fitter MET;
* have your own tools;
* have minimum 5 years' experience;
* have a valid UK driving licence for test;
* have the ability to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars;
* have good interpersonal skills;
* be able to work to targets and deadlines.
You will have the responsibility for removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical and trim components on a wide range of vehicles. In return, the client is offering an excellent salary and benefits.
ATA qualification would be an advantage but not essential - a minimum of 3 years' experience of MET stripping & fitting would be sufficient. This is an accident repair centre in the automotive sector, so please only apply if you are a bodyshop MET (Mechanical, Electrical, Trim) stripper/fitter.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
How to apply:
* Click on this advert and send us your CV
* Email Peter at Goldman & Fine Group
* Call Peter at Goldman & Fine Group, quoting ref 4040
* Visit the Goldman & Fine Group website
"MET Stripper fitter"
"Bodyshop MET Technician