We are looking for motivated Health Care Assistants to work in various setting such as care homes, nursing homes, hospitals, or other healthcare establishments.
You will assist the service users and other personnel of these establishments with a variety of duties, and in doing so you will observe and respect the service user's dignity, privacy and independence as far as is practical.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
* Supporting the registered nurse in implementation of an agreed plan of care with the patient and in accordance with instructions and training received
* Helping to promote and maintain an environment conducive to meeting the needs of the patient/relatives and carers.
* Contributing to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the multidisciplinary team and Nursing Residential environment.
* Contributing to the legality and accuracy of the patients care plan and or other reports and the effectiveness of the established communication/reporting system over the full 24hrs.
* Assisting the patient to ensure they can meet their individual dietary requirements. Ensuring all patients receive their chosen and correct meals.
Contract length: 1-12 months
Salary: £8.50 - £12.00 per hour
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Experience: Healthcare: 2 years (Preferred)
Location: London and Surrey