phone number removed) - Registered Nurse Manager - £45-55k basic
Blackwood area NP11, South Wales
A people-centric group that invests heavily in their staff and the care they provide. Offering a range of nursing care, residential care and domiciliary care with home support our client provides high-quality care for people with complex needs associated with mental illness, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, dementia and long-term conditions such as Huntingdon's disease. The company are continuing to expand and are looking for ambitious carers who can grow with them.
Is to manage a 30-bed purpose-built 24-hour site. You will have full responsibility day to day manage your time; the emphasis is to maximise the care provision you provide and relationships with clients and their families. To ensure this, the client manages the back office at head-office, including HR, Finance etc. An excellent opportunity to join a fantastic organisation who genuinely put care at the forefront of what they do.
The ideal candidate will:
* Registered manager experience or a registered nurse looking for a step up.
* Active NMC PIN
* Experience of working within a similar setting
* Flexibility and a willingness to help wherever needed
* Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
* Some knowledge of effective QM systems would beneficial
£45-55k basic + pension + on site parking +25 days holiday + stat