Email Marketing ManagerAbout Us:
Garden and Home Trading Company Ltd is the biggest online retailer in the UK of Garden Bird Food with growing sales of around £15m. We are looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join our team and continue to grow the brands and business. The individual will play at active part in developing the company's email strategy and achieving sales growth targets. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a real impact in a growing company.
Group websites include:
We are looking for someone who can take complete ownership of our email marketing.From planning email campaigns to working with the team on the setup of assets, right through to using the results to inform and drive future campaigns.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to make their mark by helping us to transition from a 'broad-brush' approach, to market leading, data driven emails.
- Take control of all aspects of email marketing activity
- Take ownership of email planning and work with various stakeholders to agree a plan for all email marketing activity in advance
- Drive overall change in our email marketing and potentially lead a move away from our current email marketing platform
- Lead a move to a CRM system to enable greater segmentation
- Create high quality email campaigns using a results-driven approach
- Use customer data to segment and maximise results
- Perform testing on emails (e.g. subject line, content A/B testing)
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager in producing high converting landing pages
- Create offer codes for emails in Magento
- Monitor and improve transactional emails
- Produce reports and analysis to monitor success
- Assist the marketing team in other projects and tasks
- Work with the graphic designer on producing suitable imagery
The successful candidate will ideally come from an online retail background and have the following experience/skill set:
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing - ideally for a b2c ecommerce retailer
- Ability to effectively analyse performance and present evidence of the best approaches
- Use that evidence to inform, educate and ensure the best approaches are taken
- Experience writing high converting copy and subject lines
- A "can do" attitude with a proven record in developing profitable sales.
- Experience using Magento would be beneficial but not essential
Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm