Primary Teacher - Ipswich
If you live in the Ipswich area and you are a qualified primary teacher, then we want to hear from you. We can help you find work to fit your circumstances whether you require one morning a week or a full 5 days.
4myschools have excellent working relationships with many Primary Schools in the area, we have a high demand for strong, reliable and flexible primary teachers.
To be a successful Primary Supply Teacher you will be required to:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS);
* Be experienced in teaching within EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2;
* Have strong classroom management skills;
* Use your own initiative and work as part of a team;
* Be passionate about teaching and learning;
* Be driven to make a difference for your local schools.
As a supply teacher with 4myschools, we offer you:
* A flexible working week to fit around your circumstances;
* Day-to-day, short and long term supply positions;
* A friendly team of recruitment consultants who will treat you fairly and as a professional;
* Support and guidance on how to further your career and find your ideal teaching position;
* £150 refer a teacher bonus (once the referred candidate completes 10 supply days);
* Competitive rates of pay.
* 4myschools provide a confident service and are also looking for the next cohort of permanent staff for January 2021 in all primary year specialisms.
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
4myschools and the schools we work with have conducted risk assessments that will be regularly reviewed and made available to the successfully appointed person.
If this sounds like the ideal teaching opportunity for you, please apply now or call (phone number removed) to speak to one of our consultants!
We look forward to working with you