Remedy Education are seeking a DT Teacher for Resistance Materials - Salary up to £200 per day
This role is for a secondary school in Hampshire. This is an extremely exciting opportunity with the option to secure a permanent role.
You will be working with KS4 focusing on GCSEs. The school has free parking and is easy to find.
The client is looking for somebody to start ASAP.
Their high expectations are evident in the aspirations they have for their students. The school have strong academic success combined with personal development and will provide a firm foundation for their students future. Their focus is on developing character which enables each individual to flourish and be a positive member of our school family and the wider community.
This is a special, teaching opportunity, so if you are interested please apply now! A successful placement will be subject to suitable references and appropriate checks in relation to working with children.
The successful teacher will essentially have: -
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Experience of teaching for secondary children
- Have a real passion for Design Technology that you can instil into your pupils.
- NQT teachers are welcome to apply
- Strong behaviour management skills
Your responsibilities will be:
- To teach student DT - Resistance Materials
- To support the other members of staff at the school
- Follow the behavioural policies set by the school
- Assessing, marking, and planning lesson for the students
- Always ensuring the safeguarding of pupils
To be shortlisted for this role, send your CV or If you have any questions please call James on (phone number removed)