A genuinely brilliant opportunity to join one of the UK's best employers, with a huge focus on employees wellbeing and putting their people at the centre of everything they do.
Our client, one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK, are looking for a Manager or Senior Manager to join their Private Client Tax team.
What's on offer?
* 100% flexible working, including the option to work entirely remotely
* Unlimited holidays
* Friendly, social highly supportive team
* Incredible development and career growth
* Salary - Up to £70,000+ depending on experience
About the Role
* As a Private Client Tax Senior Manager you'll love building secure and trusted relationships with your portfolio of clients, building a real connection to understand what they want to achieve, and then advising them on how to get there and providing robust plans to follow through
* You will have a passion for spotting opportunities to help our clients further and deepen our relationships
* Future-proofing the role of Private Client Tax, you'll thrive at providing advisory work and have some ideas on how our ways of working can evolve and work alongside the plans to make tax digital
* You will also be responsible for reviewing advisory and compliance work of the Private Client team
* Providing coaching, development and team-leadership, you will be at the helm of ensuring the team provide an excellent experience to all clients and exceed our intentions of providing a first-rate service at all times
The Ideal Individual
* Strong experience working in a Private Client Tax focused role
* ATT, CTA, or equivalent qualified
* Experience in managing and leading a team, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* A passion and enthusiasm for your work, striving to deliver the bets to both your clients and colleagues
For more information on this role please apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers Recruitment