Role: Insolvency Solicitor
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Due to continued growth at our clients firm, we are looking for a qualified insolvency solicitor to join the commercial team in our Preston office.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record and will be able to demonstrate strong technical expertise, excellent client care and interpersonal skills. You will have the ability to work as part of a wider team to deliver exceptional client experience.
Candidates will also ideally have experience including:
* Contentious corporate insolvency on behalf of administrators and liquidators seeking recovery of assets and/or bringing claims against directors and/or third parties for preferences, transactions at an undervalue, misfeasance and/or breach of director's duty;
* Acting for directors, shareholders, creditors or third parties facing the above claims from administrators or liquidators;
* Personal insolvency on behalf of trustees in bankruptcy and/or IVA supervisors advising on claims to recover assets into an insolvent estate such as antecedent transaction claims and/or claims for recovery of property by way of possession and sale;
* Acting for debtors, individuals, spouses and/or creditors facing claims and/or enquiries from a trustee in bankruptcy;
* Transactional insolvency on behalf of either a selling Office Holder or a purchasing company through either administration or liquidation;
* Advising directors on disqualification proceedings and/or claims brought by HMRC in respect of tax avoidance claims;
* Debt recovery on behalf of commercial clients and lenders such as invoice finance companies or asset finance companies; and
* General commercial litigation with experience of running Small Claims, Multi Track Claims and Fast Track claims from the outset to trial.
There are fantastic long-term prospects to develop your career at this firm and this role is a great opportunity to play a key part in the continued success of their team.
For more information contact (url removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age