Job Title: Deputy Nursery Manager
Salary: £23,00 to £25,00 depending on experience
Rising Stars are embarking on a new exciting phase of development and this will be a great opportunity for you to play a key role in delivering a vision of excellence.
We are looking to appoint a Deputy Nursery Manager to work in our Tottenham Church Lane nursery. This person will be an integral part of the strategic senior management team working closely with the manager to drive forward the vision for the nursery as well as at times supporting our other nurseries.
We are looking for an inspirational leader and an exemplary practitioner who can motivate and challenge staff to provide "Outstanding" childcare practice for families in a diverse community.
You will bring new creative ideas to develop our current practice and inspire both children and practitioners to flourish in exciting learning environment.
We will offer you a supportive team and ongoing professional development.
Our ideal Deputy Nursery Manager:
* Must hold a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Children's Care, Learning and Development or hold an equivalent qualification.
* Has a minimum of 2 years experience of leading and coordinating a Nursery team.
* Has a comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS, Ofsted requirements, including current initiatives.
* Has experience of SEND and supporting staff to develop targeted support in an inclusive environment, including working with multiagency professionals.You will be an advocate of working with families, bringing new ideas to strengthen relationships and partnership working.
* Understands the importance of role modelling and mentoring within the team, you will lead and enhance the skills of others to develop their own practice in this area.
* Is organised, enthusiastic, flexible and inspirational for the team you lead with lots of energy.
* Is able to prioritise your workload and work to deadlines, in a fast paced demanding role.
* Is able to monitor and evaluate staff practice, provision and services, and identify areas for development, having a solution focussed, can do attitude.
* Has excellent skills in building effective teams, using your initiative, be forward thinking and an exemplary role model.
* Has a strong commitment to the welfare of all children.
* Has a high level of competency in literacy skills and ICT skills