£30000£340000 per annum plus benefits
We are pleased to be working with an established multi- disciplinary consultancy who specialise in building design, construction, civil engineering works and the extension of all buildings and structures both large and small. We are currently helping them find a Structural Technician to join the team in their office which is based in Gloucester.
The successful Structural Technician will work under the supervision of a Senior Structural Engineer and will be responsible for the production of drawings on a wide variety of projects on a full time permanent basis.
Projects: Commercial, industrial, retail, public building contracts and domestic developments.
- Educated to ONC/OND/BTEC level or further in a construction-related field,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a structural technician,
- Relevant experience in structural detailing including concrete, steel structures and civil engineering works would be ideal,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD software is essential.
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.