Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Team: Sales - Existing Account Management
We are looking to recruit a dynamic, enthusiastic External Account Manager to join our team based out of our offices in Kidderminster.
Working in the Account Management department, you will be required to deliver proactive account management with a strong focus on the retention and growth of allocated accounts within OGL and CyberGuard's existing customer base. You will build positive, long lasting working relationships with customers in order to proactively recommend and provide appropriate Cyber security solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a knowledge and passion for IT and Cyber Security Services, together with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to engage at all levels within a business.
* Be responsible and accountable for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets, for the renewal of existing contracts and the generation of new opportunity sales within your allocated workload
* Build and maintain strong customer relationships through regular contact and visiting customers, (where appropriate)
* Understand and recommend solutions you have prepared and presented yourself
* Attend scheduled meetings with others of the team, including Line Managers, in order to discuss potential pipeline and ongoing activity
* Ensure appropriate level of knowledge of products, services and technological developments in order to discuss benefits to our customers
Skills & Experience...
* Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience in an IT or Cyber environment and having a track record of target achievement
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Cyber Security products and services.
* Committed to delivering first-class customer service and building a long-lasting trust environment
* Excellent communication skills and manner
* Strong organisational and administrative skills
* Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
* Target related bonus
* Company car
* Company laptop
* 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
* Private healthcare
* Weekly dress down days
* Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
* Employee referral bonus scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Free on-site parking
Contact our Recruitment Team with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role