Job Type: Permanent - Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Team: Account Management
We are looking to recruit an Internal Account Manager to join our Sales teams based at our offices in Kidderminster. You'll be responsible for internal sales, providing a selection of end-user hardware, security products and associated software licences to a selection of OGL's existing customer base.
The role is ideal for an individual wanting to boost their IT sales career, allowing you to work with and develop key accounts. Working in the Account Management Department, you will be part of a team who have overall responsibility for the retention and growth of our existing customer base. You'll need a passion for building strong customer relationships and the drive to maintain the high-quality service we've offered for over 40 years.
You'll be working with a team of natural motivators who have unwavering passions to meet their targets. The team have a large impact on our sales pipeline so we're looking for someone target driven and up for a challenge.
Training on the products and services offered by the Internal Account Management team will be provided, including training on our systems and processes. We offer ongoing coaching on all aspects of the sales process, providing you with opportunities to learn and achieve.
* Achieve monthly and quarterly targets by maximising on all opportunities
* Provide feedback and sales opportunities for the External Account Manager
* Build strong relationships with customers
* Review contract needs for hardware, peripherals, security products and consumables
* Respond to customer requests and raise quotations
* Proactively call customers to create needs for additional products and services
* Accurate record keeping of all customer contact information
* Creation of monthly e-shots and input to other sales initiatives relating to new products, product offers etc, and completing timely follow up
* Preparation of accurate quotations and sales order documentation
* Attend weekly meetings with line manager to discuss the potential daily and weekly activity
* Keep abreast of technological developments to ensure you're able to discuss potential benefits with customers
Skills & Experience...
* It's essential that applicants have previous experience in an IT environment, an IT qualification or a demonstrable interest in end-user hardware sales
* Applicants should be sales focused, target driven and self-motivated
* Confident with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook
* A commitment to creating a first-class customer service environment
* An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
* Strong organisational and administration skills
* Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
* Target related bonus
* Company laptop
* 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
* Private healthcare
* Weekly dress down days
* Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
* Employee referral bonus scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Free on-site parking
Contact our Recruitment Team with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role.
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role