Project Manager Tech
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm - Based in Waltham Abbey
Exciting opportunity to join a well established organisation based in Waltham Abbey working as a Project manager on a new exciting business modal for our client.
This hybrid Project Manager role requires experience in supervising projects from initiation to implementation.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering IT software solutions (in-house) projects therefore have gained experience working in information technology/software development.
The Project scope and partners are already in place, the role will need co-ordination of information and needs of the client to be implemented into an Information Systems software that needs to be developed. Confident communication skills are essential as you will be the driving force for delivery to both technical and non-technical audiences, requiring excellent planning, organisation and time management skills.
As the Project Manager you are accountable for coordinating activities, resources, equipment, information and responsible for finding solutions to solve unexpected problems.
The Project may need regulatory change, process improvement, financials, IT transformation and strategy.
The ideal candidate should enjoy working as part of a team, have a natural leadership style, strong planning and organisational skills, and experience in Project Management.
The Project Manager will report and work closely with the Operations Director in the implementation of this project.
Key job duties
* Work closely with stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of project
* Communicate with and manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
* Identify and manage any risks to ensure delivery of the project is on time and within budget
* Carry out monitoring and control activities to track progress of the project
* Responsible for testing, fault finding, diagnosing, and reporting bugs to ensure they operate reliably
* Report progress back to management
* Implement any necessary changes throughout the process
* Be able to motivate, inspire and encourage others, proactive and work well in a team.
* Good communication and decision-making abilities
* Strategic thinker
* Ability to negotiate
* Creative with a problem-solving attitude, work methodically
* Written skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
Possess the qualifications or experience to project manage information systems software
Pension scheme & 20 days annual holiday + bank holidays
Canteen on site (provide breakfast and snacks)
Annual team outing